Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Back to Classified!

Back to working on Classified now that the next Advanced Adventure is just waiting on art. I'll probably work on Classified for a few days and then turn my attention to AA #27. I need to get a backlog of ready-to-print Advanced Adventures ready if I want to release one every month for the first half of next year. I'm still looking for manuscripts, btw.

I've got a list of about 140 or so weapons and vehicles to work my way through on Classified before I start with the more exotic spy/espionage equipment. I'm going to do a brief description of each item to provide some framework for the GM who may not be familiar with the item. The descriptions will be brief, as I expect a GM to look to the net to find anything other than a general overview. Which, IMO, is one of the cool things about the internet - it frees up the need for framework-issues like this.

No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP