Sunday, September 9, 2012

A New Retro-Clone?

So what I've been working on the past few days is a new retro-clone. I'm not prepared yet to say of what, but I've been blazing away and have 12 pages done and laid out. I've never done a retro-clone before and I'm having a lot of fun. I'm working crazy-fast and I may even have the first draft done by the end of the month.

So wish me luck and hopefully I'll feel comfortable announcing the new clone shortly. It's for a game that hopefully many of us loved and is now out-of-print for more than 20 years with no foreseeable chance of it returning to print.


15 comments:

Brutorz Bill said...

Tease!

Ned said...

Is is Spawn of Fashan?

jgbrowning said...

Believe you me, it's killing me to not say anything about it... :-)

jgbrowning said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!1!!1ONE!!!!! ITS NOT *SPAWN OF FASHAN*

*headdesk*

:-)

Brutorz Bill said...

Ok so it's not Spawn of Fashan... is it Sci Fi? Fantasy? or Sci Fantasy?

jgbrowning said...

None of the above. :-)

Brutorz Bill said...

Top Secret?

Xyanthon said...

Cool, is it horror or supers?

jgbrowning said...

Can't answer anymore questions right now 'cause you guys will narrow it down... :-)

Hopefully I'll announce sometime next week once I feel confident that the work I'm doing is going to see the light of day. Sometimes I work on something and then it just fades away.

jgbrowning said...

But no, it is not any of the aforementioned.

Anonymous said...

You do realize that TWERPS is still in print, right?

Tim Snider said...

Hmmm...howz about a hint, even if it's obscure as hell and only makes sense to you?

Charlie Warren said...

Hmmm...I wonder what it is?!?!?!

jgbrowning said...

It is a game from the 80's, but that's all I'll say for now.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck, whatever it is!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP